Yesterday I wrote about incidents of emerging censorship online [ see below ]. Today I add to that a new incident of the Dept of HHS simply “buying” an internet ad that used the term “Obamacare” and then redirecting all hits from it to go to their own chosen pages. This sets another ugly low dipping moment of the Obama White House using censorship to further their own agenda, now stooping so low they actually buy up and redirect traffic from internet ads that oppose Obamacare. Heres’ the link:
Truth researcher Chase Kyla Hunter reports that in the last 7 days she has noted periodic incidents of what appears to be some sort of possible censorship taking place on social networking sites Twitter and Facebook. She reports also that her Wiki on Wetpaint.com has had dozens of embedded videos disappear since 2008.
Although in fairness, at least one incident with FB recently could possibly be attributed to the choppy roll-out of Facebook’s new format. For several hours yesterday certain words and phrases of a Christian nature which were typed into a profile disappeared repeatedly after saving them. Chase reports this occurred 6 times at one point. She finally gave up trying to add these Christian phrases to her profile, but will try again soon.
The image below shows the video embed page on Chase’s other Wiki, the original truth research Wiki she started in early 2008. Nearly one fourth of the videos on certain topics have now been mysteriously removed from the web, far too many for it to be a random choice on the part of a YouTube. This really bothered Chase and she included the screenshot below in her email to me. The empty grey panels are removed videos. The subject of all of these videos pertains to the New World Order in some capacity.
Here is the url for the video embed page on Chase’s other Wiki:
If you are a truth researcher or journalist, or citizen journalist who writes about the emerging New World Order and similar things are occurring on your websites, please record and post about it, so we can inform the rest of the internet that censorship is being attempted and try to put a stop to it. This is not nazi Germany in 1938, this is the United States of America in 2010 and this should not be happening.
Copyright I-Witness Internet Report 2010-3010
- “WikiLeaks Hacker: We Won’t Attack Media, Twitter, Facebook” and related posts (gearlog.com)
- EFF: Say No to Online Censorship (eff.org)
- WikiLeaks And The Failure Of Cyberattacks As Censorship (voices.allthingsd.com)
- Twitter Responds to Accusations of Wikileaks Censorship (blogs.forbes.com)
- Hackers slam credit card sites in support of WikiLeaks (capitolhillblue.com)
- Free speech in life, online (timesunion.com)
- Eugene Robinson: First Amendment is only ‘term of service’ (commercialappeal.com)
- Ron Paul Tweets Support for WikiLeaks (theroot.com)
- Twitter: We aren’t blocking Wikileaks info (news.cnet.com)
- Facebook vs. Twitter [Infographic] (madrasgeek.com)
- Software Engineer Accidentally Shuts Down Facebook (ghacks.net)
- Amazon Kindle dodges China’s censorship firewall (electronista.com)
- Rockefeller Censorship (thehill.com)
- Facebook Makes Big New Move to Capture More User Data (readwriteweb.com)