Experts Predict Silver Prices to Soar in 2010. What Silver Bullion & Coins Should Americans Buy?
Investors who are seeking safe harbor for an increasingly flaky dollar are listening. I noted earlier today in another post that people are already using classic silver collectible coins and silver bullion to buy groceries in the Los Angeles basin, where some grocery stores have accommodated the new demand to accept .999 pure silver coins for grocery purchases, as it is more profitable for them to accept silver coins than dollars.
It’s just common sense. This news about grocers in southern California is an omen of things to come – sooner, rather than later, in other parts of California and in other states as well.
I’ll be writing about the silver coin trends and rising silver price forecasts extensively on AF in 2010 and I now have anoher new blog dedicated to helping new investors in metals to find their way along.
Time is running out to find safe ways to protect one’s assets and wealth. Apparently one of the top priorities of the Obama White House is to devalue the dollar as quickly as possible by escalating the nationa debt to unimaginable levels: 14.3 trillion dollars.
Were you aware that our entire current USA money supply [ the amount of total currency in circulation] is only 10 trillion dollars? The Obama White House has now spent more money [printing press money ] in his first two years in office than had been spent prior in the entire history of our nation.
Were you aware of these facts? Are you learning all that you can to begin buying gold and silver bullion and coins as quickly as you can?
I wrote about the prospects during the spring of 2010 for a sudden big uptick in the price of silver earlier, and I would like to reiterate my deep gut feeling on it:
These types of sudden upward moves in silver prices usually happen after a gradual correction downward, and they tend to take the inexperienced metal investing public by surprise.
Silver recently corrected back down to about $17 per ounce, from a high of around $18.50, but any new twist in the global economic meltdown i.e. for example, the recent collapse of Greece’s economy, could set off one of those hard to predict “upward price escalating chain reactions in silver bullion” that could very suddenly elevate the price of silver bullion almost overnight.
Silver prices do not always follow gold in tandem. Folk wisdom says to buy and accumulate silver while the price is still depressed at under $20 per ounce. The $20 per ounce price range represents a “psychological threshold” and once silver passes that mark, all bets are off as to how high it could go.
Buy silver bullion and hold it. That’s the recommendation.
For those who prefer gold, a good place to start is with a modest purchase like the one below.You can click the image to go direct to the Amazon.com orderiing page. Free Shipping option.
Re-posts are permitted leaving all content & links intact.
- Commodities Forecasters Expect Large Spike in Silver Prices in 2010: Is $100 Per Oz. Silver A Possibility? (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- How High Will Silver Prices Go in 2010? Incredible Forecasts by Experts (americanpatriotdaily.wordpress.com)
- $100 Silver Coming in 2010? Bob Chapman’s Astounding Metals Forecast (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Is $100 Per Ounce Silver Possible in 2010? Bob Chapman Video Report (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)
- 2012 Pole Shift Witness Gold & Silver Investment Store (2012poleshift.wetpaint.com)
- ETF Securities Plans Combination Metal ETF (benzinga.com)
- Forget Gold, Win with Silver (seekingalpha.com)
- Investment Rarities: Are Silver Prices Set to Skyrocket? (prweb.com)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Investment Rarities: Demand for American Silver Eagle Coins Hits Record Levels (prweb.com)
- Bullion Exchange International Introduces New Affiliate Marketing Opportunity (prweb.com)
- Easy To Understand Investment Information And It Is Free (lockergnome.com)
- The Precious Metals Bull Market Has Just Begun (seekingalpha.com)
- Bullish on Bullion (lewrockwell.com)