This video link below is an example of the kind of disinformation and mainstream Obama-ganda being broadcast on network news to try to discedit the truth movement and patriot movement. The authentic well informed outrage of middle America toward a fascist regime in Washington is being painted as “racist” (again) to try to silence genuine and justified dissent against the destruction of our civil rights, our rights to free speech, and our rights to uphold the constitution of the united states.
Obama Administration Grants Immunity to Baxter International from Any Litigation Arising from Illness or Death Due to Receiving A Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccine
Youtube.com Video Censorship Begins
“Police State” Tactics Used to Suppress Opponents of Obamacare
They will ask for more troops for Afghanistan – another Obama promise is broken:
“AMERICAN GRAND JURY HANDS DOWN INDICTMENT OF FRAUD AND TREASON AGAINST OBAMA” (United States of America) – May 9th… [Read More]
Members of congress are now afraid to hold town meetings for fear of being attacked by angry constituents who have had enough of watching DC elitists run roughshod over the other side of the aisle, the states and the American people. http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090731/pl_politico/25646
Citizens Serving GJ Presentments and Treason Complaints against Obama in Washington D.C.
During the American Revolution 70% of the people were loyal to the King or apathetic. The other 30% founded a Nation. We don’t really need MORE jury members — we just need the OTHER 30% that want to make a difference:
Grand Jury news goes International. Mark S. McGrew from Sentinel Radio just published an article that can possibly reach over 100 International sites within a week. Article title: Grand Jury Recommends: Indict Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama
AmericanGrandJury.Org Recent Comments
- speedy: Rahm Emmanuel has to go along with his fraudulent usurper that put him there. I hope that soon we re
- Bill From West Virginia: You have to love to watch comminusts at work. This is how dissent is handles in our governmnet now.
- Bill From West Virginia: This certificate was also registered in The Coast Province of Kenya Birth Register, Book 44b,Page 57
- MtnMyst: Last night I was reading the comments here just to see what was happening. French Canadian (August
- R G: On Orlys site, they are saying it is a real document
- speedy: There are a lot of premature claims and rumors by people and news articles saying that this document
- bill: Here is Dr.Manning again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ydGyBrmCY&NR=1
- Bow: I use Firefox, but the warning I got when going to Dr. Orly’s site had nothing to do with Firefox.
- French Canadian: The Truth Will Prevail , I really like Pastor Dr James David Manning. I listen to the Manning R
- The Truth Will Prevail: America Wake Up! – says Dr James Manning Found on YouTube – Dr James Manning – America Wake Up! Ame
Join the petition campaign to demand President Obama resolve the question by revealing his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!
Obama VS. The American People – Obama Administration Considers Creating a Civilian / Military Detention Program
7.31 – 8.02.09 BREAKING: Foreign UN Troops have been spotted by citizen journalists on American soil on the east coast, in the midwest in the Detroit Michigan area and in California. Watch the video:
Citizen Journalist: “URGENT PLEA TO ALL USA PATRIOTS….”
Did Jesus actually reveal name of the ‘antichrist’? Viral video makes Hebrew word connection to latest White House occupant
US Military Autjorized to Help FEMA Battle Swine Flu Outbreak – Executive Order Authorizes US Military Troops To Deploy This Fall in 5 Regions of the USA
Get the latest Chase Hunter alternative news mash-ups, patriot movement predictions, american trends, USA big media mood swings, news reports, original essays, the hottest breaking citizen journalist videos and breaking alternative news from all combined blogs……